Targeting for Maximum Results
Create a website that your customers want
Identifying your target audience, what they want and what they expect when using your website is a guaranteed shortcut to achieving your goals. Developing a detailed character map of your ideal audience, allows you to cater for your target audience from the beginning, and the more likely your site will succeed.
Some questions to ask about your target audience are:
- What is the average age group you are catering to? Net savvy teenagers or the older generation.
- What is their main gender? Identifying stereotypes can dictate where you should be spending most of your time.
- What region of New Zealand or the world is your target audience in?
- How much time do they spend online?
- What sports or special interests do they have?
This character map is the foundation for the type of content, product and services you should offer your viewers.
For help with identifying your target audience and creating a website that gets results contact the strategy team at Indigo today.
Freephone 0508 INDIGO or email